
Bethany is army-crawling all over the place! She can sit up supported, but I don't know if she can do it on her own because she doesn't sit still long enough to try. She wants to move move move. And she is getting FAST. And she is getting into stuff and is interested in everything! She doesn't want to stop to sleep. Today she fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor.
Today I checked Morgan's teeth just because I was curious if any of them were getting loose yet. They weren't--in there pretty tight. Tonight at dinner we had corn on the cob and Morgan complained of something hard on the corn being in his teeth or something. I couldn't make sense of what he was saying, it sounded like there was a piece of corn stuck between his teeth. Then a few minutes later he complained again that it was hurting and started crying about it, and so Tom got a toothpick and looked in his mouth, and lo and behold, what he was feeling was a loose tooth! The tooth fairy will be paying a visit here in the next week or so I suspect!
No comments:
Post a Comment