

Morgan got to see his new classroom and meet his teacher tonight. He is *SO* excited about school. He's really looking forward to it. I'm just worrying about my little baby going off to school. His teacher's name is Mrs. Puga and she seems very nice. We brought in all Morgan's supplies, and since parking is limited, he will probably ride the bus on the first day. He wants to. School lunch costs $1.85, which some days he'll buy and some days bring his lunch. He'll have either PE or music in the morning. One day he'll go to the library. One afternoon he will have art class in the art room. He gets recess before lunch and also in the afternoon. There are two computers in his classroom, and lots of books. There is also a teacher's assistant. I think I counted 21 desks in his classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment