Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Anybody out there?

Nobody has posted a comment in a while, so I don't know if anyone is reading this.

Elisha had her preschool orientation today. Looks like it will be fun for her.

Morgan has been liking school, but it is a big adjustment for us all.

Morgan had his first soccer game on Saturday and it went well!

Elisha tried a new ballet class last night, and she liked it, but I don't think she really wants to continue with ballet right now. School and Little Gym will probably keep her plenty busy.

Miss Bethany is doing great as well. She's trying to get up on her hands and knees to crawl but isn't quite there yet.

Our friend Tim is coming for Labor Day. We've also invited Morgan's class over to come swimming, though I've yet to get any definite RSVP's.

No comments: