Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ballet & crawling


(I'm adding this picture of Bethany trying to crawl, 9-4-08)

It seems that Elisha is changing her mind and wants to do ballet after all. I like the new place we're trying. She learns tap dancing as well. We're trying to decide if she should do the class for the younger girls (bad time, but she likes the little girls but they don't learn much dance), or the girls who are a bit older (better time, and she learns more and does well, but isn't sure if she wants to be with the bigger girls).

She is really looking forward to preschool starting on Tuesday morning. They have art every day. Her teacher is Ms. Susan and she's in the green room with 9 other children.

Bethany is trying to get up on her knees to crawl and I'm sure will be doing it here in a couple days. Right now she just crawled behind the couch. She goes all over the place.

Morgan's tooth hasn't fallen out yet. Some of his classmates & their families will be coming to swim on Labor Day. He seems to be learning a lot in school, and enjoys it. I'm surprised with all the work they do. He even has homework M-Th. I think his favorite part of the day is lunch. He was upset the other day when his teacher wrote the wrong day's lunch menu on the board. His spelling words this week are at, hat, cat, can, cap, tap, map, mad, a, the.

No comments: