Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!





































We went to church and had lunch before diving into the rest of the gifts. Notice Bethany has an outfit change...complete with a bath and everything. Poop happens, even on Christmas, even in a pretty dress!
The kids got toys galore. I don't know if I can even remember it all, but they love it all. Bethany got a cabbage patch kid, a bounce & spin zebra, a bookshelf, a bathtub tugboat toy, clothes & pj's, books and a drum with instruments. Elisha got a Jungle in my Pocket set, a salon, a Rose Petal Cottage, a Dora doll house, a wooden pizza set, shoes, horses in cute horse bag, books and movies. Morgan got board games, books, movies, night vision goggles, a remote control car, a bionic eye microscope that hooks up to the tv, a wii game with lightsabers, and legos.
I got Tom a Washington Huskies umbrella. No, Tom is not a Washington Huskies fan at all. He needed a new umbrella and wanted one that was good in the wind and large and not pink. Ok, so I was shopping online and most of them fitting that criteria were around $40. This one was $8 on Amazon and eligible for free shipping. I wasn't going to get it, but couldn't find anything better for a reasonable price. So now he has a conversation piece. Ha!!
Don't feel too sorry for him though. He got many nice gifts this year. You know, like a new garage door. And the first video game you can play with your bottom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann Ann Ann! Your kids are sooo beautiful! Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas! Yay!
I loved all the pictures.
Erika=)

My name is Sharon said...

I had a great time looking at your fun photos and reading about your Christmas. Thanks!