Wow! Such patience you have. I never completed one of these in my life! I just don't have the artistic talent, nor the patience to stick with it, I guess. You did a great job!
Thanks! They come in a box kit, so the gingerbread was already made, and I only had to add water to the icing mix. Then they tell you all the directions too.
4 comments:
Wow! Such patience you have. I never completed one of these in my life! I just don't have the artistic talent, nor the patience to stick with it, I guess. You did a great job!
That is the coolest thing I've ever seen! Great Job!
Thanks! They come in a box kit, so the gingerbread was already made, and I only had to add water to the icing mix. Then they tell you all the directions too.
This gingerbread house needs to be entered in some type of competition! My kids sometimes made them out of graham crackers. Did yours??
Post a Comment