Friday, September 26, 2008

I was going to say something...

but what was I going to say??? I have no idea. I'll have to think of something else to say.

A friend of mine gave us a shirt for Morgan so as soon as I get a couple different patches for him, he's all set. We're going on our first campout in a week. We need to buy some chairs and get out the tent and see if it's big enough for all of us.

Bethany is starting to learn how to clap and wave and fold her hands. She doesn't do it at any particular time, but you can see that she is practicing the motions to do it.

Elisha finally caught this crud the rest of us had. She's had a bit of a cough. She's doing ok though. They went swimming for a bit last night, and she hasn't missed any preschool. She didn't want to go to dance this week, so I don't know if that was related to being sick or if she is tired of dance already. She has Little Gym later this morning. We're going to the pumpkin patch with preschool on Thursday.

I'm volunteering in Morgan's classroom for about an hour this afternoon. They've been doing a unit on apples, and the teacher has some special stuff planned for them.

Tomorrow is a soccer game.

1 comment:

Lonnie said...

Boy, are you ever a busy mom! Enjoy every minute of it. You have a very precious family! I love reading about them and you! Keep the stories and pictures coming!