
One losing a tooth, one gaining a tooth. Morgan still hasn't lost his tooth. It's been really really loose for about a week now. Bethany's little tooth is growing in a bit more. She hasn't been crawling around on her hands and knees, she still prefers the army crawl.
I've been sick for the past couple days, with whatever Tom had, and Tom says that Morgan brought it home from school. Bethany has had a bit of a runny nose/cough. Hopefully Elisha stays healthy!
We had a busy weekend with friends over on Friday evening, soccer and La Leche League on Saturday, church that evening, & Tom & I went out Saturday night, and then Sunday school, couples over for marriage prep class, and the kids had a birthday party on Sunday afternoon.
Morgan is wanting to join cub scouts. With everything else that we have going on, I'm not sure if we'd have time to do that with him. We're trying not to be too over-scheduled, but with two kids doing activities, it doesn't take long to get that way. I'd hate for him to miss out on something fun though, if he really wants to do it.
1 comment:
Ann, this is simply the best blog I have seen. I wish I would have had this opportunity when my kids were little. It is so nice to get to know my cousin through the blog.
Thanks,
Karen (EVE) Tinnes
Post a Comment