Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too Funny--Yearbook Yourself

This is too funny, you have to try it. www.yearbookyourself.com

I did one for Tom too but I'm having trouble saving it. It's so funny, I don't know why it won't work.

I went to Jazzercise today for the first time in YEARS while Elisha was at preschool. They have babysitting for Bethany. She did just fine. And I can still walk, so that's good.

Elisha had a good day at preschool. They got to play outside for a while today. It's cooled down here quite a bit. I'm not sure if we'll get to swim any more this year.

Morgan is supposed to have a soccer game rescheduled for tonight since the fields were too wet this weekend.

Tom has been sick with a bad cold, but it seems like he is finally starting to feel a little better. Which is good, because he's really been slacking on doing the dishes. He went to play volleyball last night.

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

What do you mean "funny" - You are beautiful, Anne!

Ann said...

Ok, just you wait. I've found yours!