

It's been a while since I've posted an update. We've taken a few pictures but I don't have time to download right now.
Let's see if I can quickly recap the month thus far. I'm about ready to head to bed. I got online to pay a bill and for some reason I'm still here.
The campout went pretty well. We got there just before dark, set up the tent, ate dinner, roasted marshmallows, and headed to bed so we could get up early to leave in time for Morgan's 8:40 am soccer game, 4o mintues from where we were camping. He had a good game. Then we headed home to shower, and then Tom, Morgan & Elisha headed back to the campground to take down the tent and have some more fun. Bethany and I stayed home and took a nap!
My birthday was on Sunday. I'm 29 again, still. We got up for donuts at church, then had Sunday school, and then went to noon mass since I didn't want to get up for 8am mass. Then we went to a fall festival at St. Barnabas church. Then we went home and went swimming! The pool was cold, about 78, but it was a pretty nice day so we enjoyed it. It's actually supposed to be in the 80's again this weekend, but not sure if the pool will be warm enough to swim or not. Probably not with as much as it cools down at night, but you never know. I think the pool guy is coming to close it on Tuesday.
Last Thursday Elisha's school had a field trip to Daniel's pumkin farm. Elisha got to ride a little tractor train, slide, do mazes, petting zoo, and ride on tire swings. She and her friend Kristen (both 3 yrs old) were riding on the tire swings that looked like horses. Kristen named her horse "Baby Susan" and Elisha named her horse "Princess". They came back later to ride on the swings again, only they got on the opposite horse. They called the horse they were on by the name the other had chosen for it. It was pretty cute. Giddyup, Baby Susan! Kristen had stayed at our house for a couple hours the previous morning while her mom took her sister to her field trip to the pumpkin farm.
This week I've been to Jazzercise twice a week. I've lost 2 pounds this month, maybe. Maybe before I baked cookies and heated up a pumpkin pie.
We have a trip planned next month that is a surprise for the kids. Since one of the kids can read, I don't want to write much about it.
Tom's parents are coming in to town for this weekend.
Morgan's tooth is growing in. He claims that two more are loose, but they are just a little tiny bit loose. Bethany has two teeth and you can see them both. She's on the move and getting into everything. She isn't overly interested in eating food yet. I try to feed her some baby food or put some food in a mesh baby safe feeder once a day or so, but she is more interested in making a mess with it. She is getting more hair. She's pretty happy.
Let's see if I can quickly recap the month thus far. I'm about ready to head to bed. I got online to pay a bill and for some reason I'm still here.
The campout went pretty well. We got there just before dark, set up the tent, ate dinner, roasted marshmallows, and headed to bed so we could get up early to leave in time for Morgan's 8:40 am soccer game, 4o mintues from where we were camping. He had a good game. Then we headed home to shower, and then Tom, Morgan & Elisha headed back to the campground to take down the tent and have some more fun. Bethany and I stayed home and took a nap!
My birthday was on Sunday. I'm 29 again, still. We got up for donuts at church, then had Sunday school, and then went to noon mass since I didn't want to get up for 8am mass. Then we went to a fall festival at St. Barnabas church. Then we went home and went swimming! The pool was cold, about 78, but it was a pretty nice day so we enjoyed it. It's actually supposed to be in the 80's again this weekend, but not sure if the pool will be warm enough to swim or not. Probably not with as much as it cools down at night, but you never know. I think the pool guy is coming to close it on Tuesday.
Last Thursday Elisha's school had a field trip to Daniel's pumkin farm. Elisha got to ride a little tractor train, slide, do mazes, petting zoo, and ride on tire swings. She and her friend Kristen (both 3 yrs old) were riding on the tire swings that looked like horses. Kristen named her horse "Baby Susan" and Elisha named her horse "Princess". They came back later to ride on the swings again, only they got on the opposite horse. They called the horse they were on by the name the other had chosen for it. It was pretty cute. Giddyup, Baby Susan! Kristen had stayed at our house for a couple hours the previous morning while her mom took her sister to her field trip to the pumpkin farm.
This week I've been to Jazzercise twice a week. I've lost 2 pounds this month, maybe. Maybe before I baked cookies and heated up a pumpkin pie.
We have a trip planned next month that is a surprise for the kids. Since one of the kids can read, I don't want to write much about it.
Tom's parents are coming in to town for this weekend.
Morgan's tooth is growing in. He claims that two more are loose, but they are just a little tiny bit loose. Bethany has two teeth and you can see them both. She's on the move and getting into everything. She isn't overly interested in eating food yet. I try to feed her some baby food or put some food in a mesh baby safe feeder once a day or so, but she is more interested in making a mess with it. She is getting more hair. She's pretty happy.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, a little late, Ann!
I love your stories! Fun times. I know the surprise! But I won't breath a word until after it's over and your kids know what it is!
Your Aunt Donna and Uncle Bob are coming to stay in your parent's "new guest house". I think they got here today, but haven't heard yet. They stayed in Billings a couple days on their way here. But it is snowing like mad in Billings and most of the way here, and is supposed to continue for a couple of days. So I don't know if they made it. I'll find out when Phil and the guys get togther for breakfast in the morning.
Are you guys having snow there, or just the other side of the state? We were actually out swimming this weekend.
Yes, it snowed about 6". Not as much as at Billings and Red Lodge, however. They really got blasted! And here you were swimming! It's even snowing off and on today!
Post a Comment