Yep, that's right. You can tell Morgan & Elisha are brother & sister, but Bethany seems to bridge the gap between their looks, doesn't she? A little bit of each. The big questions though are...will she have brown hair or blonde (I'll put my money on blonde, I suppose...and Tom has wanted to nickname her Blondie) and will she have blue eyes like Tom & Elisha or hazel like me & Morgan. Tougher one there. I'm going to guess hazel. Morgan was over a year old when his changed from blue.
3 comments:
What a beautiful, happy, healthy-looking family you have Ann! What a good mother yu are.
#1 Morgan, #2 Elisha, #3 Bethany???? That's my guess. And "My name is Sharon" had some good comments. I concur. =)
Yep, that's right. You can tell Morgan & Elisha are brother & sister, but Bethany seems to bridge the gap between their looks, doesn't she? A little bit of each. The big questions though are...will she have brown hair or blonde (I'll put my money on blonde, I suppose...and Tom has wanted to nickname her Blondie) and will she have blue eyes like Tom & Elisha or hazel like me & Morgan. Tougher one there. I'm going to guess hazel. Morgan was over a year old when his changed from blue.
Post a Comment