A day in the life of Ann

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Morgan


Morgan is a few months older in this photo than his sisters were in theirs. I think about 7 months for him, about 5 for Bethany, and 4 for Elisha. I think I have a closer in age photo of Morgan, but I can't view all my photos in shutterfly right now.
Posted by Ann at 10:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2008 (84)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • Morgan's Photos
      • Can you tell who's who--4 months
      • Morgan
      • Sisters
      • No title
      • This is a picture of Morgan on his actual birthday...
      • Bethany's new carseat
      • Landscaping
      • Ballet
      • Little Gym
      • T-ball
      • School decisions
      • We're trying to decide what we're going to do abou...
      • A little fingerpainting
      • Before bed tonight I found Morgan in his room play...
      • Photos taken
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)

About Me

My photo
Ann
Mom to 4 kids
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.