Sunday, January 29, 2012

End of January


I can't believe January is winding down already. So far we have only had a little bit of snow. Which is fine by me. I'd rather have it seem like spring.
Elisha is selling Girl Scout cookies. We went around today trying to sell some more boxes.
Bethany enjoyed going around with her. Today we registered her for preschool for next year.
We went to Costco today and blew $500. Well, I mean, we paid for a membership and bough a bunch of food. It wasn't exactly frivolous spending. When you have 4 kids, you can belong to Sam's and Costco, and get your money's worth at both.
Morgan did a science project for school. He microwaved marshmallows to see what would happen.
Josh is shaking his head no every time you ask him a question. His favorite thing to do is climb up on the table. He just called Tom "Mama".

No comments: