Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring?!

I was trying to find a picture that would go with the story, but I can't get a picture of Morgan with his eyes open lately. He keeps blinking at the flash. But here's a picture of Elisha wearing jeans.



We're having nice weather today! It's 80 degrees!!


Tom was packing Morgan's lunch for school this morning. Last time he forgot to put in a little treat. Morgan had been a bit upset about it, and we'd talked about it, and about how Dad prefers salty snacks like chips and I enjoy sweet things. So today Morgan reminded Tom not to forget his little treat. He told Tom, "Mom has a sweet tooth, and Dad, you have chip mouth!"




For Grandmas who might want the kids' sizes:
Bethany-9 months bottoms, 12-18m tops (12m outfits/dresses), size 4 shoes
Elisha-4T pants, 4-girls tops & dresses, size 10 shoes
Morgan-size 8 shorts, size 10 shirts, size 3 shoes







1 comment:

Lonnie said...

Ha ha ha. That is funny and cute!