




We took a picture of Morgan in his bed for his show and tell. His bed was made by his Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather, who knew Abe Lincoln.
Then Elisha wanted a picture of her taken in her bed.
Then there is a picture of Elisha eating chili. And a picture of Bethany eating chili. She got her ears pierced so you can see her earring in the picture.
And then, Bethany had been pushing her sock around in her doll stroller. I decided to get a picture of it, and then she decided to also put a red necklace in it. She is a busy girl today! She is walking very well now.
Tom gets home tonight! Yeah!
You can click on the pictures to see them larger.
1 comment:
Your kids are soooo cute! I miss mine being little, but I don't miss all the work and no sleep! That bed is gorgeous! I love the workmanship of antiques. Furniture is not made that well anymore. It is a piece of art. Hope to see you this summer?
Post a Comment