
I don't think I ever posted the picture of Morgan, Elisha, and Grampy riding a camel at Our Lady of the Snows.
We're having a snow day today.
Bethany is taking up to about 5 steps at a time now, sometimes even a few more than that.
Morgan had his cubscout Pinewood derby on Saturday. His car didn't do too well, but he had fun.
He and Elisha are in swimming lessons, and they are both doing well and enjoy it a lot.
Bethany and Elisha are going to Little Gym.
I have pink eye and a sinus infection.
2 comments:
Oh, Ann! That sounds so miserable (pink eye and a sinus infection). You be sure to take care of yourself. I'll pray for you.
Morgan has Strep now too. I am feeling better, though still on antibiotics, along w/ Morgan, and Elisha for an ear infection. whew!
Post a Comment