Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An interview with Morgan

A conversation with Morgan.

me: Morgan, do you know who the President is?
Morgan: Barack Obama
me: Who's the vice president?
Morgan: I'm not sure
me: Is his first name Joe?
Morgan: No!
me: Is his last name Biden?
Morgan: No.
me: Well what do you think his name is?
Morgan: I have no idea.
me: Who's the Pope?
Morgan: I have no idea.
me: I think you do. Do you know any popes?
Morgan: pope Benedict. That's the only one I know, ok, that's the only one I know.
me: Pope Benedict the what?
Morgan: 4th?
me: no.
Morgan: 13th?
me: maybe the 16th?
Morgan: 16th!
me: What else do you know?
Morgan: I know that Star Wars isnt' real.
me: Does Daddy know that?
Morgan: I think so.
me: What else do you have to say for yourself?
Morgan: Can I play video games?

1 comment:

My name is Sharon said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!! Out opf the mouths of babes.