



We just got back from Disney World! It was a surprise trip for the kids, and we didn't tell them until the morning we left! It worked out well and they got a good night's sleep. They were super excited to get there. We were also meeting my parents, Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Paul there. Two surprises for the price of one. Unfortunately Grandpa was sick almost the whole time we were there! And I got sick one day and missed Magic Kingdom. But we had fun anyway. We went swimming the first day, but it was cool for Florida most of the rest of the time we were there, with highs only in the 60's. Grandma Rosie went with us to some of the parks, and also helped Tom out while I was sick. My favorite day was going to Epcot. I also enjoyed the new Toy Story ride. Elisha liked seeing the princesses. Morgan liked the rides. Bethany liked Tigger.
1 comment:
Fun pictures, Ann. Your Mom and Dad are home in Tucson now! They had a good time with your kids - and you, too, of course.
Post a Comment