
I talked about the new stroller and then posted a picture of Bethany in the old stroller. So here is her in the new one at the zoo. Finally sprung for the Phil & Ted's I've been wanting for over a year.
We had a pretty good Halloween. Elisha decided she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty instead, which was fine. She has quite a few princess dress up clothes. I don't have the photos downloaded yet.
The rest of the weekend was spent mostly on trying to catch up on stuff that we needed to do. We went to Super Walmart. Needed a ton of groceries and I think we should have bought Walmart stock before we went in because we spent enough for the whole company to show a profit this quarter. Just doing our part for the economy.
In PSR we had a party for All Saints Day. Morgan went as St. Philip the Apostle, which he chose since Phillip is his middle name.
Bethany is making all kinds of sounds. She is getting noisy! And her sleeping schedule is off, but I don't know why. She woke up a zillion times last night, and it's midnight now and she is awake.
2 comments:
Hi - Did you have fun at Disneyworld? Were you able to "surprise" the kids with the secret trip? Are your Mom and Dad doing okay? Maybe they are already on their way home when you see this. They missed some miserable, cold windy, snowy days here. How was it in Florida?
Such cute babies! I remember those sleepless nights - usually an ear infection or teething. I wish Dr. Welsh lived here when my kids were toddlers. I spent many hours in the waiting room at Immediate Care, which was not immediate at all!
Post a Comment