
We're on our way to Michigan soon. Hopefully the drive won't be as bad as we're expecting it to be.
Our retaining wall in the back is done. I've been really disappointed in how the project has gone, and I'm still feeling pretty bad about the whole thing.
We got a new fridge and I'm happy about that.
Well, I have no pictures of the wall or the fridge, so you get another one of the tutu where Elisha decided she would stand up. And she has frog tatoos on her arms that she got as a prize from the library for listening to me read books to her. Her teacher at her new ballet class said she is doing well. Elisha seems to enjoy this one, anyway. We're hoping to get back from MI in time for her last class, where we actually get to watch. That was the main thing I didn't like about it, I don't get to watch and what I could see there wasn't as much going on as in her previous class. We'll probably take a couple weeks off and try yet another place when it starts up.
No comments:
Post a Comment