Precious! I guess I don't know how to use Facebook, and I don't have time for another sight to look into, so I just read my e-mails and the blogs. It's fun. And I really appreciate your pictures and watching your little family grow and learn.
Chris had her gall bladder surgery. Your Dad said it didn't go as well as expected. She is allergic to the medications? We'll pray for her.
2 comments:
Precious! I guess I don't know how to use Facebook, and I don't have time for another sight to look into, so I just read my e-mails and the blogs. It's fun. And I really appreciate your pictures and watching your little family grow and learn.
Chris had her gall bladder surgery. Your Dad said it didn't go as well as expected. She is allergic to the medications? We'll pray for her.
How is Chris doing?
Post a Comment