Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Funny Pants

My friend Cheryl gave Bethany an outfit as a gift for her baptism. It is a onesie with strawberries, a bib, and little pink pants that match that say Sweetie on the back. I need to get a picture of it. Anyway, one day Bethany was wearing the outfit, and lying on her tummy time mat. Morgan said, "Did anyone notice it says 'Sweetie' on Bethany's bottom?!!"
So, our last MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meeting was last Wed., and Cheryl watches the kids in the toddler/baby room, so I wanted Bethany to wear the outfit that day. I dug all around in Bethany's dresser, and in the laundry basket, but couldn't find them anywhere. She ended up just wearing something else.
Fast forward to this morning, at Morgan's t-ball game. Elisha had gotten herself dressed. Tom got her out of the van, and I burst out laughing when I see the front of her shorts say "Sweetie" on them. She is wearing Bethany's size 6-9month pants as shorts, on backwards no less!

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

How funny! She liked her baby sister's new outfit!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!