Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Below are the pictures for my DITL (Day in the Life). It's not all inclusive of every little thing I did, but gives you a pretty good idea of the main part of our day.
Bethany starts off the day with a smile. I didn't sleep that well. Went to bed early, then woke up for a few hours, then went back to bed...then had to get up several times...but that doesn't usually happen, thank goodness!
I take Morgan's temperature, because he went to bed with a fever. He says he's feeling ok, but throughout the day he does have a fever.
I get Bethany dressed, along with myself. Today Tom has helped Elisha get dressed before he went to work. Morgan stays in his pj's.
I make French Toast for the kids for brunch. Morgan doesn't eat too much today.
I have a few piles of laundry to fold today. Bethany has some tummy time.
The highlight of Elisha's day...getting to play with the puppy, BB. BB belongs to the wife of the guy finishing our basement. They just got her 2 days ago. She is a cute puppy, but she did poop on my carpet! Elisha loves playing with her.
Bethany and I fold some laundry, and I spend some time on the computer.
Morgan watches tv for most of the day, including the movie Shark Tales. It seems like a cute movie from the bits of it I catch.
Elisha and I enjoy some graham crackers for a snack.
I get the lasagna ready for dinner in between taking care of the kids.
Bethany gets one of her many diaper changes. You're lucky I didn't take a picture of helping Elisha in the potty today. It was gross.
Elisha goes outside to play until she hears some mysterious squeeking sound and cries to come in.
And Bethany looks cute once again.

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

Love this, Ann! Takes me back to the good ol' days of when my babies were all little! Loved those years!

Anonymous said...

Super fun! I should do something like this too, only it will involve a lot of boring pictures of me at work. Maybe I can include pictures of me narrowly missing deer and county sheriffs on my commute (these items are true from yesterday morning - the sheriff thing not my fault!). =) And to answer your comment: yes Miss Amelia's adorable-ness does make me want more, but we'll have to wait and see. Love Erika =)