
Morgan and Elisha are getting so big. Elisha wanted me to put braids in her hair so I had to take a picture of how cute she looked with them in. Elisha has learned to use the potty in the past few weeks. YEAH!!
They both have swimming lessons on Wed. nights now. Last week was kind of a zoo and Morgan's lesson didn't go well, so I'm hoping this week is better. They had been taking lessons on Saturdays, and those were great. Morgan is going to be playing t-ball on Saturdays though, so we didn't want to have a conflict so we switched to Wed.
Morgan goes to Little Gym on Fridays. Elisha really wants to go too, so she'll be doing a trial class on Thursday. I hope that once we get there she will still want to do it. I don't know how she'll do without Morgan going in with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment